Sunday 1 November 2009

Artist in Residence-Movement Signatures


I have a 2 week residency supported through Dance House and Workroom-Tramway from 02.11 to 13.11. Throughout I am filming a small number of individual movement signatures. These are movements that people perceive to be unique to them. If I asked you present one move which summed you up what would it be?
People from a number of different backgrounds are coming to spend time with me in the studio on a 1:1 basis. In turn, I will devise film responses to each movement by filming it in a way that is pertinent to that movement.
The aim is to develop the work for a multi-screen presentation in 2010.

I have a sharing of work from the 1st week of the residency at UK Theatre School, Glasgow on Friday 6th Nov 4.30-5.30. All are welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment